During Lockdown, as a medical service, optometry is classified as essential care. This means that we will remain open to look after the needs of all our patients. We will continue to offer the same level of care that you have come to expect.
Travel for eyecare is permitted under the current restrictions, so if your circumstances allow, we will be happy to provide you with our full range of services, including routine eyecare and emergency appointments.
Throughout the pandemic, we have taken every possible step to protect our staff and patients. This, of course, will continue over the coming weeks. You will be pleased to know that, as healthcare workers, our staff will soon be offered the vaccine. This will help us to keep our patients safe.
- We continue to operate on an appointment only basis, so please phone us to discuss your needs
- We will all be wearing PPE
- We have a regular sanitising schedule in each practice
- We will ask you to wear a mask and use sanitiser on entering the practice
- We have longer appointment times to help reduce the number of people in the practice at any time
- In Lisburn, we are offering appointments in our second, smaller practice in Longstone St, again to help keep numbers low in our Castle St practice
If you feel you would prefer to wait until a bit later in the year to attend in person, we understand completely.
If you need anything, or have any concerns about your eyes, please just give us a ring.
If you are shielding and in need of an eye test at home, we can arrange a visit.
We will do all we can to keep you safe and take care of your eyes.